About my work
As a professional musician I bring considerable experience to bear on my recordings, having participated in over a dozen commercial CD projects as well as numerous live radio broadcasts on BBC Radio 3. I founded FS Records in the Autumn of 2018 in order to further organise my existing recording activities, and to release and promote my first commercial release: Fantasia: Lute music of the 16th century, a CD of solo lute music by lutenist Martin Shepherd released in November 2018. For more information about me, please see my biography.
I am available to record demo tracks / audition tapes for conservatoire or university admission, personal ‘passion projects’, as well as live concerts/recitals and larger CD/EP projects. I am happy to see a project through from start to finish, or to handle any single aspect of the process as required.
What I offer
- Live concert recording
- Balance engineer services
- Producer services
- Demo & audition tapes/videos
- EP and CD projects (complete service)
- Digital-only recording packages (engineering, producing or both)
- High-definition audio capture up to 96KHz
- Up to 32-bit digital editing, mixing & masteringAudio repair & restoration (from digital files)
- CD artwork & packaging design
- Session photography
- Graphic design work for promotional advertising
- Promotional videography (up to 1080p HD)